This is all i need.
"Some boys like pink, and why not? Pink is just a color, and so is green, and blue, and yellow. No child should be teased for what they wear," she wrote on her Facebook page.
Marketing of gender-conforming colors and toys, like blue and pink aisles in kids’ stores or the gender-specific doll and action hero options in fast food meals, can seem inescapable. But the positive response to Zoer’s campaign on social media suggests change is coming — or at the very least, that parents are becoming more aware of the issue.
Gender roles smashed! Super cool!
this is the best thing on tumblr
Everyone needs to see this
I just ate a bowl of cheesecake.
Sabbath Prayer. Fiddler on the Roof.
There is almost nothing I love more.(via quotemeboy)
So you’re stuck, huh? Don’t have any ideas for building more character depth? Maybe you’re just feeling inept and struggling with finding some interesting motive for your character. Fear not. I present to you a list of 30 prompts to help you overcome your fear of 2-dimensional characters.
Like and reblog if you feel like being an appreciative little jerk. ;)
- Write about a prized possession from your character’s childhood such as a blanket or a plush toy.
- An unexpected package is waiting for your character on the doorstep. There is no return address.
- Write about a moment your character realized they’d made a horrible mistake.
- "We just went for Chinese…"
- Your character is in the back seat of a taxi.
- Write about three things your character’s father told them.
- "…and her red hair lit the wall." (After Richard Hugo.)
- Your character is remembering a smell.
- Write about a scar.
- Your character sees a stranger crying.
- "Afterward, I thought about…"
- Write about your character admitting the truth.
- What is your character’s neighborhood like at 5 PM?
- Write about all that was left after he was gone.
- Your character is in a hotel lobby.
- Write about a time your character’s favorite color changed.
- Someone is calling your character’s name from across the super market.
- It was October and everything was bright orange.
- Your character is driving on gravel.
- "I would like to make an exchange."
- Write about a pleasant scent your character hates.
- "… is my favorite season."
- Sounds you hear at night while camping.
- Write about your character falling from grace.
- A stranger has anonymously paid for your character’s lunch in a restaurant.
- Write about an abandoned house.
- "These are my oldest pair of shoes."
- Write about a time your character found out something they weren’t supposed to know.
- Your character is being accused of something they didn’t know.
- Write about the hardest lesson your character ever had to learn.
There is a magical lake in the Rock Islands of Palau where you can swim with the jellyfish worry-free.
The lake became a tourist attraction and people can go swimming and snorkeling with them.
The jellyfish lost their stingers over the years because they don’t need them to fight off predators.
saying feminism is unnecessary because you don’t feel oppressed is like saying fire extinguishers are unnecessary because your house isn’t on fire
Sometimes I get pretty off track with my nutrition for a week or two weeks or hell, even a month and I kind of just roll with it because I always get back on track and I think it’s better for my mental health to embrace it as opposed to shaming myself for it.
Oh my god thank you😍